matcha coconut popsicles
a sweet and simple way to cool down this summer! these popsicles are surprisingly smooth and creamy, and totally dairy-free.
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk (400ml)
- 1-2 tbsp plant milk of choice
- 1 tbsp uki organic culinary grade matcha powder
- 1/4 cup honey*
- dried coconut for decoration (optional)
- in a medium bowl, whisk coconut milk until smooth.
- in a separate bowl, whisk plant milk with matcha powder until no lumps remain.
- pour matcha mix and sweetener (*see note) and whisk until smooth. transfer to popsicle mold and freeze 2 hours or until solid.
*for a fully vegan recipe, substitute agave nectar or maple syrup to taste